Policy on Privacy
Explanation and Meanings
Any words with a capitalized first letter will have their meanings determined by the following criteria. These definitions will remain consistent whether they are used in their singular or plural form.
- Account refers to a unique account that is created for the purpose of accessing our Service or specific parts of it.
- Affiliate refers to an entity that has control over, is controlled by, or is under common control with another party. This control is defined as owning 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities that are eligible to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” in this Agreement) is Global Hilton.
- Cookies are small files that are stored on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website. These files contain information about Your browsing history on that website, among other uses.
- Country refers to USA.
- Device refers to any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. This includes third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data that is automatically collected, either generated by using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (e.g. the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Global Hilton, which is accessible at https://globalhilton.com/>.
- You refers to the individual who is accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such individual is accessing or using the Service.
The text should be rephrased in order to eliminate any instances of plagiarism. This can be achieved by altering the structure of the text while retaining its original meaning and context. It is important to maintain the markdown formatting.
The text should be rephrased to eliminate plagiarism by altering its structure while retaining the original meaning and context. It is important to maintain the markdown formatting.
Gathering and Utilizing Your Personal Information
Categories of Gathered Data
Data about Individuals
When utilizing Our Service, We may request that You supply Us with specific personally identifiable data that can be utilized to reach or recognize You. This data may include, yet is not constrained to:
- Electronic mail address
- Utilization information
The following text has been restructured to eliminate any instances of plagiarism while maintaining the original meaning and context. Please note that the markdown formatting has been preserved.
The following is a guide to avoiding plagiarism by restructuring the text without altering its context or semantic meaning. It is important to maintain the markdown formatting.
The Service automatically collects Usage Data during its use.
The Usage Data that may be collected includes details like the IP address of Your Device, the type and version of Your browser, the pages You access on our Service, the date and time of Your visit, the duration of Your visit, unique device identification codes, and other diagnostic information.
If you access the Service using a mobile device, we may automatically gather certain details such as the type of device you are using, its unique ID, the IP address, operating system, internet browser, and other diagnostic data.
Whenever You access our Service through Your browser or a mobile device, we may gather information that is sent by Your browser. This includes information collected when You visit our Service.
Technologies for Tracking and Cookies
At Our Service, we employ Cookies and similar tracking technologies to monitor user activity and store specific data. These technologies, such as beacons, tags, and scripts, are utilized to gather and monitor information, as well as to enhance and analyze Our Service. Our use of these technologies may include:
- Web Beacons. Some sections of our Service and our emails may use small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) to track the number of users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other website statistics (such as recording the popularity of a specific section and ensuring system and server integrity).
The following is a guide on how to paraphrase text to avoid plagiarism while maintaining the original context and meaning. It is important to maintain the original structure of the text in order to avoid any accusations of plagiarism. By changing the structure of the text, the meaning and context can be preserved while also avoiding any issues of plagiarism. It is crucial to utilize proper techniques when paraphrasing in order to give credit to the original source and avoid any potential plagiarism.
The text should be paraphrased in order to eliminate any instances of plagiarism, by altering the structure of the text without altering the overall meaning and context. It is important to retain the markdown formatting.
Both Session and Persistent Cookies are utilized for the following purposes:
- Cookies that are Required/Indispensable
Cookie Type: Session Cookies
Managed by: Our team
The main function of these Cookies is to offer You the necessary services provided by the Website and allow You to access certain features. They play a vital role in verifying user identities and preventing any misuse of user accounts. If these Cookies are not activated, the requested services cannot be delivered, and they are solely used to provide You with the requested services.
- Acceptance of Cookies Policy / Notice Regarding Cookies
Cookie Type: Persistent
Managed by: Our team
- Cookies for Functionality
Classification: Long-lasting Cookies
Managed by: Our team
Purpose: These Cookies serve the function of storing your selections when using the Website, such as remembering your login credentials or preferred language. Their purpose is to enhance your experience by providing a customized setting and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter your preferences each time you visit the Website.
Utilization of Your Personal Information
Personal Data may be utilized by the Company for the following objectives:
Our primary goal is to maintain and provide our Service, which includes monitoring its usage.
We use your Personal Data to manage your registration as a user and to grant access to various features of the Service.
We collect and use your information to fulfill contracts, such as purchasing products or services through the Service.
We may contact you through various electronic forms of communication to provide updates, necessary security information, and other related communication.
We may also use your information to provide you with news, offers, and information about our goods, services, and events.
We manage and attend to your requests through our Service.
In the event of a business transfer, we may use your information as part of the evaluation process.
We may also use your information for data analysis, tracking trends, and improving our Service, products, and marketing efforts.
The text can be rephrased by altering its structure without changing its meaning or context. It is important to maintain the markdown formatting.
The following is a guide for paraphrasing texts while maintaining the original meaning and context without any plagiarism. It is important to change the structure of the text without altering the semantics in order to avoid plagiarism. The markdown formatting should also be preserved.
Your personal information may be shared by us in the circumstances listed below:
- Sharing with Service Providers: We may disclose Your personal information to Service Providers for the purpose of monitoring and analyzing the use of our Service, as well as contacting You.
- Business Transfers: Your personal information may be shared or transferred in relation to any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- Sharing with Business Partners: Your information may be shared with Our business partners for the purpose of offering You specific products, services, or promotions.
- Sharing with Other Users: When You share personal information or engage with other users in public areas, this information may be viewed and distributed by all users.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Storage of Your Personal Information
The Company shall keep Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Typically, Usage Data is held for a shorter duration unless it is utilized to enhance the security or functionality of Our Service, or if there is a legal obligation to retain it for a longer period.
Personal Data Transfer
The Company’s operating offices and other locations where the processing parties are located are responsible for processing your information, which includes Personal Data. This may require the transfer and storage of this information on computers outside of your state, province, country, or any other governmental jurisdiction where the laws for data protection may vary from those of your jurisdiction.
Erase Your Personal Information
There is a right for you to request the deletion of your Personal Data that We have gathered about you, or for us to assist with the deletion process.
The Service we provide may offer you the option to remove specific information about yourself from within the Service.
At any point, you have the option to modify, revise, or erase Your data by logging into Your Account, if available, and navigating to the account settings section where You can control Your personal details. Moreover, You can reach out to Us to inquire about accessing, rectifying, or removing any personal information You have shared with Us.
Please be aware that there may be instances where we are required to keep certain data due to legal requirements or legitimate reasons.
Your Personal Data is Being Shared
Transactions within a Business
In specific situations, the Company may have to reveal Your Personal Data if it is legally obligated or in accordance with legitimate requests from public officials (such as a court or government agency).
Additional legal obligations
The Company could potentially reveal Your Personal Data if it is believed to be necessary in good faith.
- Adhere to a lawful duty
- Safeguard and uphold the rights or assets of the Company
- Investigate and prevent potential misconduct related to the Service
- Ensure the safety of Service Users and the general public
- Guard against any legal responsibility
Protection of Your Personal Information
The protection of Your Personal Data is a significant concern for Us. However, it is essential to note that there is no foolproof way to transmit or store data electronically over the Internet. Despite our efforts to utilize commercially viable methods to safeguard Your Personal Data, we are unable to guarantee its complete security.
Privacy of Minors
Our Service is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally gather personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has shared Personal Data with us, please reach out to us. In the event that we discover we have obtained Personal Data from someone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we will take necessary measures to delete that information from our servers.
In the event that we are legally obligated to rely on consent as the basis for processing your information and your country has a requirement for parental consent, we may ask for your parent’s approval before collecting and utilizing said information.
Hyperlinks to External Sites
We do not have any authority over and take no liability for the material, privacy policies, or actions of any external websites or services.
Get in Touch
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.